Programming courses are an essential part of any IT job aspirant. Python is one such programming language that is in high demand. Every IT graduate is looking to add knowledge of Python Programming language to their bio-data. Luckily, we are in the internet age, and everything is spoon-fed to us. We can access the most important courses and data just by clicking a button on our computer screens. Today there are so many online courses available on the internet where one can learn Python Programming with Tutorials from anywhere in the world.
What is Python Programming Language?Python Programming Language is a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability with significant indentation. It is a high-level programming language with in-built data structures and dynamic semantics, which serves a general purpose. Python helps programmers to write clear and logical code for both small scale and large scale projects because it has a good language construct and a very object-oriented approach. Guido van Rossum developed Python. It first appeared on 20th February 1991. It is compatible with Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and many more operating systems. Python is a dynamically typed programming language that supports multiple programming paradigms. The various paradigms include- procedural, object-oriented and functional programming. Hence, it allows program modularity and code reuse. Python is described as a "Batteries included Language" due to its comprehensive standard library. The simplicity and versatility of Python make it one of the most popular programming languages. Hence, the Python Online Course is among the most demanding software courses.
Why Should You Learn Python?Python is among the top-ranked programming languages which serve multiple usages in different sectors. Its use is widely distributed among various business sectors like,
- Web Development
- Machine Learning
- Data Science.
- Data Science- Python has excellent scope in data science as it provides extensible visualization and graphics options.
- Machine Learning- Python provides a simple syntax and supports many machine learning libraries; hence it is the most preferred programming language for Machine Learning.
- Web Development- Developers find it very easy to choose from the vast collection of frameworks provided by Python; hence it's widely used to develop web applications.
- Scripting and Automation- Python language is a human replacement for writing scripts and automating workflows, hence is very convenient for scripting and automation.
- Libraries and Packages- Python provides a range of libraries, packages, frameworks and modules for data manipulation and statistical calculations.
- Testing Frameworks- Python supports several in-built testing frameworks, which help debug and enhance workflow speed.
- Versatile- Codes developed using Python are primarily compatible with non-native platforms. It can also be integrated with Java, .NET components or C/C++ libraries.
- Active Community- The extensive community of Python is a great help in correcting programming errors or issues with the software. There are community forums where any queries are dealt with within no time by the community members.
- Easy Usage- The credit for the easy usage of Python language is dedicated to its simple syntax compared to other programming languages.
- Career Opportunities- The demand for Python language is directly proportional to the enormous job openings for candidates with reasonable language knowledge.
What Can Be Learnt in a Python Programming Course?Python Programming Courses online provide such an accessible format for studying. These courses ensure students Learn Python Programming with Tutorials which increases their understanding of the subject and gives them clarity on every aspect of Python. The course tutorials include:
- Using the Python Interpreter.
- Using Python as a Calculator.
- Steps towards Programming.
- About Control Flow Tools.
- All About Functions, Statements and Loops.
- All About Argument Values, Argument Lists and Lambda Expressions.
- About Data Structures.
- About Modules.
- About Input and Output.
- About Errors and Exceptions.
- About Classes.
- Brief Tour of the Standard Library.
- About Virtual Environments and Packages.
- Interactive Input Editing and History Substitution.
- Floating-Point Arithmetic- both Issues & Limitations.